CISA Clinician Resources
CDC and CISA develop and contribute to technical reports and tools for healthcare providers on key vaccine safety issues
A compilation of vaccine safety and general resources for clinicians
General Vaccine Safety Resources
- Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) Recommendations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Complete List of Vaccines Licensed for Immunization and distribution in the US/Vaccine Package Inserts
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (Pink Book)
- Institute of Medicine (IOM) Reports on Vaccine Safety
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s Vaccine Injury Table
- Vaccine Information Sheets
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Algorithm to Assess Causality after Individual Adverse Events Following Immunizations. Halsey NA et. al., Vaccine. 2012 Apr 13.
- Algorithm for Treatment of Patients with Hypersensitivity Reactions After Vaccines. Wood R et. al., Pediatrics. 2008 September; 122(3): e771-7.
- Algorithm for Recommendations Regarding Influenza Vaccination of Persons who Report Allergy to Eggs - Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2013-14 influenza season