Contacts for IIS Immunization Records
CDC does NOT have vaccination record information!
If you currently live or have lived in an area with an operational immunization information system (IIS), you may try to
- contact the IIS in your state or in the state where you or your child received their last shots to see if they have records
- contact your immunization provider directly or your local or state immunization program through your state's health department
- look for additional suggestions on how to locate immunization records: child | adult.
- reference the grantee immunization web sites.
For general immunization-related questions you also may contact the CDC Information Contact Center at 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636).
Click a letter to "jump" to a state. (Cities are listed within the state)
Web: Immunization Provider Registry with Internet Technology (ImmPRINT)
Email contact form: http://www.adph.org/ContactUs.asp?cnt=1&id=759
Web: VacTrAK – the Alaska Immunization Information System
Contact: John Chase
Web: California Statewide Immunization Information System
Web: Connecticut Immunization Registry and Tracking System (CIRTS)
Web: Guam WebIZ
Web: Illinois Comprehensive Automated Immunization Registry Exchange (I-CARE)
Web: Louisiana Immunization Network For Kids Statewide
Web: RMI WebIZ
Contact: Edlen J. Anzures
Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS)
Web: FSM Immunization
Web: Mississippi Immunization Information Exchange (MIIX)
Web: New Mexico Statewide Immunization Information System
Palau Immunization Registry
Web: Pennsylvania Statewide Immunization Information System
Web: San Antonio Immunization Repository System (SAIRS)
Web: South Dakota Immunization Information System
Web: Tennessee Immunization Information System (TennIIS)
Web: West Virginia Statewide Immunization Information System
- Page last reviewed: May 15, 2012
- Page last updated: February 18, 2016
- Content source: