IIS Sentinel Site Profiles
IIS chosen as Sentinel Sites have been state or large urban systems. There are two types of sentinel sites: capacity-building and implementation sites. All sites primarily work to meet data quality Registry/IIS Certification Standards and provide support for routine analysis of IIS data. Sites receiving funds collect timely and complete immunization histories in a specific geographic area of contiguous zip codes or census tracts that are usually subsets of the statewide IIS database.
See Q&A About Sentinel Sites for additional details.
- Arizona [83 KB, 3 pages]
- Michigan [73 KB, 4 pages]
- Minnesota [266 KB, 3 pages]
- New York City [219 KB, 3 pages]
- Oregon [105 KB, 3 pages]
- Wisconsin [200 KB, 3 pages]
- Uptake of 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV13) among children aged 0 to 59 months -- Select U.S. Regions, 2010-1011. MMWR 2011; 60 (43): 1477-1481.
- Up-to-date Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination coverage during a vaccine shortage. [272 KB, 8 pages] Pediatrics 2011;127:e707-12.
- Assessing the Relationship Between Seasonal and H1N1 Influenza Vaccination Status in Michigan Children, 2009–2010. Public Health Rep 2011;126 Suppl 2:70-77.
- Using the North Dakota Immunization Information System (NDIIS) to determine adolescent vaccination rates and uptake. Public Health Rep 2011; 126 Suppl 2:78-86.
- The Effect of Policy Changes on Hepatitis A Vaccine Uptake in Arizona Children, 1995–2008. Public Health Rep 2011;126 Suppl 2:87-96.
- Leveraging state immunization information systems to measure the effectiveness of rotavirus vaccine. [291 KB, 10 pages] Pediatrics 2011;128(6):e1-8.
- Influenza vaccination coverage among children aged 6 months - 18 years -- Eight Immunization Information System Sentinel Sites, United States, 2009-10 influenza season. MMWR 2010;59 (39):1266-9.
- A vaccination coverage among US children aged 12- 23 months -- Immunization Information System Sentinel Sites, 2006-2009. MMWR 2010;59: (25): 76-9.
- Rotavirus vaccination coverage among infants aged 5 months -- Immunization Information System Sentinel Sites, United States, June 2006-June 2009. MMWR 2010;59 (17): 521-4.
For more information on the IIS Sentinel Sites Project, contact Karen Cullen at email@example.com.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.