Typhoid ACIP Vaccine Recommendations
Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) provides advice and guidance to the Director of the CDC regarding use of vaccines and related agents for control of vaccine-preventable diseases in the civilian population of the United States. Recommendations made by the ACIP are reviewed by the CDC Director and, if adopted, are published as official CDC/HHS recommendations in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR).
- Jackson BR, Iqbal S, Mahon B. Updated Recommendations for the Use of Typhoid Vaccine MMWR. 2015;64(11);305-308.
Print version [24 pages]
- See also: CDC's Traveler's Yellow Book on Typhoid
For your convenience, these archived publications can be used for historical and research purposes.
- MMWR, December 09, 1994, Vol 43, #RR-14
Typhoid Immunization Recommendations of the ACIP
Print version [14 pages]NOTE: Web version indicates the article is “archived” only because it was published in MMWR before January 2013. This IS a current recommendation.
- Page last reviewed: November 21, 2014
- Page last updated: March 30, 2015
- Content source: