CIINC: Archive July 30, 2014
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
August 19, 2014: Content on this page kept for historical reasons
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Course Number EC2064
Originally aired on July 30, 2014, 12 noon - 1pm Eastern.
Dr. Andrew Kroger
Speakers and Topics:
- Update on Pertussis Epidemiology and Vaccination in the United States[32 pages]
Tami H. Skoff, MS, CDC/NCIRD
- Update on adolescent vaccination coverage in the United States [14 pages]
Shannon Stokley, MPH, CDC/NCIRD
- HPV Communication Campaign [8 pages]
Christina P. Williams, MA, MBA, CDC/NCIRD
- View recast [60 minutes] (right click wmv file to save)
- Transcript of recast [32 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: August 19, 2014 (archived document)
- Content source: