CIINC: Archive July 30, 2014
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Course Number EC2064
Originally aired on July 30, 2014, 12 noon - 1pm Eastern.
Dr. Andrew Kroger
Speakers and Topics:
- Update on Pertussis Epidemiology and Vaccination in the United States[32 pages]
Tami H. Skoff, MS, CDC/NCIRD
- Update on adolescent vaccination coverage in the United States [14 pages]
Shannon Stokley, MPH, CDC/NCIRD
- HPV Communication Campaign [8 pages]
Christina P. Williams, MA, MBA, CDC/NCIRD
- View recast [60 minutes] (right click wmv file to save)
- Transcript of recast [32 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.