CIINC: Archive April 2, 2014
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
May 9, 2014: Content on this page kept for historical reasons
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Course Number EC2064
Originally aired on April 2, 2014, 11 a.m. - 12 noon Eastern.
Dr. Andrew Kroger
Speakers and Topics:
- Serogroup B Meningococcal Outbreaks and Control[26 pages]
Amanda Cohn MD, CDC/NCIRD
- 2014 ACIP Hib Vaccination Statement[17 pages]
Elizabeth Briere MD, MPH, CDC/NCIRD
- CDC Immunization Resources for Providers[2.04 MB, 17pages]
JoEllen Wolicki BSN, RN, CDC/NCIRD
- View recast [62 minutes] (right click wmv file to save)
- Transcript of recast[40 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: May 9, 2014 (archived document)
- Content source: