CIINC: Archive March 21, 2013
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Course Number EC2064
Originally aired on March 21, 2013, 12 noon - 1 p.m. Eastern.
Moderator: Dr. Andrew Kroger
Speakers and Topics:
- Carolyn B. Bridges, MD, FACP, CAPT USPHS, Associate Director for Adult Immunizations, ISD, NCIRD, CDC: Update on Adult Immunizations [24 pages]
- Jennifer L. Liang, DVM, MPVM, Epidemiologist, Meningitis and Vaccine Preventable Diseases Branch: Updated Tdap Vaccine Recommendations for Pregnant Women [30 pages](*note)
- Iyabode (Yabo) Beysolow, MD, MPH, FAAP, Medical Officer, ISD: 2013 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedules [1.4 MB, 15 pages]
- View recast [59:51 minutes](right click wmv file to save)
- Transcript of recast [26 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
Note: in response to a participant’s request for additional information, Dr. Liang cites Zheteyeva YA, Moro PL, Tepper NK, Rasmussen SA, Barash FE, Revzina NV, et al. Adverse event reports after tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccines in pregnant women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Jul;207(1):59.e1-7.
Note: Continuing education credit is no longer available for this course.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.