Education & Training:
CIINC: Archive March 21, 2013
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Originally aired on March 21, 2013, 12 noon - 1 p.m. Eastern.
Moderator: Dr. Andrew Kroger
Speakers and Topics:
- Carolyn B. Bridges, MD, FACP, CAPT USPHS, Associate Director for Adult Immunizations, ISD, NCIRD, CDC: Update on Adult Immunizations [24 pages]
- Jennifer L. Liang, DVM, MPVM, Epidemiologist, Meningitis and Vaccine Preventable Diseases Branch: Updated Tdap Vaccine Recommendations for Pregnant Women [30 pages] (*note)
- Iyabode (Yabo) Beysolow, MD, MPH, FAAP, Medical Officer, ISD: 2013 Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedules [1.4 MB, 15 pages]
- View recast [59:51 minutes] (right click wmv file to save)
- Transcript of recast [ 26 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
Note: in response to a participant’s request for additional information, Dr. Liang cites Zheteyeva YA, Moro PL, Tepper NK, Rasmussen SA, Barash FE, Revzina NV, et al. Adverse event reports after tetanus toxoid, reduced diphtheria toxoid, and acellular pertussis vaccines in pregnant women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Jul;207(1):59.e1-7.
Note: Continuing education credit is no longer available for this course.
Accessibility Note: For text-only versions of materials only provided in .pdf or .xls format, please contact NIPINFO@cdc.gov for immediate assistance. Please reference this web page and the exact item you need.
This symbol means you are leaving the CDC.gov Web site. For more information, please see CDC's Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
File Formats: All viewers, players, and plug-ins used on this site can be downloaded from the file formats page. (For example: Adobe Acrobat Reader for pdf files, Windows Media Player for audio and video files, PowerPoint Viewer for presentation slides, etc.)
This page last modified September 19, 2013
Content last reviewed on April 23, 2013
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases