CIINC: Archive January 24, 2013
Current Issues in Immunization NetConference
Course Number EC2064
Originally aired on January 24, 2013, 11 am - 12 noon Eastern.
Moderator: Dr. Andrew Kroger
Speakers and Topics: Seasonal Influenza Special Event
- Erin D. Kennedy, DVM, MPH: 2012-13 Influenza Season: Vaccine Supply and Coverage [16 pages]
- Lisa Grohskopf, MD, MPH: US Influenza Surveillance Update & Early Estimates of Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness [15 pages]
- Alicia M. Fry, MD, MPH: Use of Influenza Antiviral Medications & Review of Treatment Guidance [18 pages]
- View recast [59:31 minutes] (right click wmv link to save)
- Transcript of recast [17 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
Note: Continuing education credit is no longer available for this course.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.