Education & Training:
Adult Immunization Update 2010 Broadcast: Slides
Slides for the broadcast of June 2010
Download the slides (.ppt**) for the 2010 Adult Immunization Update webcast.
as one file for the entire broadcast or as separate files for
the individual sessions:
ENTIRE BROADCAST (compilation of all files below)
- Entire Broadcast ** [PPT-128 pages]
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis Slides ** [PPT-15 pages]
- Influenza Slides ** [PPT-19 pages]
- Pneumococcal Slides **[PPT-12 pages]
- Herpes Zoster Slides **[PPT-16 pages]
- Human Papillomavirus Slides **[PPT-15 pages]
- Hepatitis B Slides **[PPT-10 pages]
- Hepatitis A Slides **[PPT-12 pages]
- MMR Slides **[PPT-9 pages]
- Varicella Slides **[PPT-8 pages]
- Meningococcal Slides **[PPT-13 pages]
- Stategies Slides **[PPT-9 pages]
**Slides are available as downloadable PowerPoint (.ppt) files.
- If you have PowerPoint, click the file to view and save the files you want.
- If you do not have PowerPoint, download a free copy of PowerPoint Viewer to view the files. For your free copy, visit the Microsoft Office Download Center.
This symbol means you are leaving the CDC.gov Web site. For more information, please see CDC's Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.
File Formats: All viewers, players, and plug-ins used on this site can be downloaded from the file formats page. (For example: Adobe Acrobat Reader for pdf files, Windows Media Player for audio and video files, PowerPoint Viewer for presentation slides, etc.)
Content last reviewed on June 3, 2013
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases