References and Publications Related to Adult Vaccination
Learn more about the vaccines recommended for adults, how they work, and the steps we take to ensure that they are safe.
- Adult Vaccination Coverage—United States, 2010. MMWR. 2012; 61(04);66-72.
- Ensuring the Safety of Vaccines in the United States [432 KB, 2 pages]. CDC. 2012.
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule—United States, 2012. MMWR. 2012;61(04;1-7.
- Self-Reported Vaccination Coverage among U.S. Adults [67 KB, 2 pages]. National Immunization Survey—Adult. 2007
- Understanding How Vaccines Work [414 KB, 2 pages]. CDC. 2012
- Vaccine Safety [414 KB, 16 pages]. Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (Pink Book). 2012.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.