Find information on smokeless products, such as chewing tobacco and snuff, their health effects, how they are marketed, and the latest data on their use in the United States.
- Betel Quid with Tobacco (Gutka)
- Smokeless Tobacco: Health Effects
- Smokeless Tobacco: Products and Marketing
- Smokeless Tobacco Use in the United States
Smokeless…NOT Harmless is a 5-minute closed captioned video that looks at the many tactics used to sell smokeless tobacco over the past century.
Related MMWRs (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports)
- Notes from the Field: Electronic Cigarette Use Among Middle and High School Students—United States, 2011–2012
September 6, 2013 / Vol. 62 / No. 35
Other Related Materials
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Results from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health: National Findings
- National Cancer Institute. Monograph 2: Smokeless Tobacco or Health: An International Perspective
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). Summaries and Evaluations: Tobacco Products, Smokeless (Group 1)
- Page last reviewed: November 10, 2014
- Page last updated: March 25, 2014
- Content source: