Electronic Mailing Lists (eLists)
The Find TB Resources E-Mail List distributes the monthly e-newsletter of the Find TB Resources Website. This e-newsletter informs users about the featured Highlight of the Month on the Find TB Resources Web site, as well as additional resources on the site, such as educational materials, communication materials, and references and information about TB organizations. Other announcements are also occasionally published on the e-mailing list.
The TB Wire includes:
- Legislative updates from Washington, DC
- Educational resources from the TB Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers (RTMCCs) and other groups
- Summaries of TB-related news items from the National Prevention Information Network and from news sources around the world
- Citations and links to abstracts of recent scientific journal articles on TB
- Conference announcements
- Other items of interest to the TB community
The TB Wire is produced by Stop TB USA and sponsored by CDC’s Division of Tuberculosis Elimination (DTBE). It is distributed via e-mail every 2 weeks. Subscribe to the TB Wire.