TB Genotyping Information Management System (TB GIMS)
The TB Genotyping Information Management System (TB GIMS) is a secure Web-based system designed to improve access and dissemination of genotyping information nationwide.
More: TB GIMS fact sheet
Accessing TB GIMS
Access to TB GIMS is limited to registered users and is coordinated by a designated State TB GIMS Administrator located the TB control program. Check with the TB Controller in your state for details (see list of State TB Control Offices).
User Roles and Access Levels
There are different user roles and access levels in TB GIMS. The users of TB GIMS include
- TB laboratories that submit isolates for genotyping
- Contract genotyping laboratories
- State and local TB programs
Training materials are available to registered users who have been granted access to TB GIMS. For information about training, contact TB GIMS at DTBESupport@cdc.gov or 1-888-300-4261.
If you have questions or comments regarding TB GIMS, please contact us by e-mail at DTBESupport@cdc.gov, or call the Help Desk at 1-888-300-4261, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- TB Genotyping (fact sheet)
- Launch of TB Genotyping Information Management System (TB GIMS) MMWR 2010; 59 (No. 10)
- State TB Laboratories
- Page last reviewed: August 1, 2012
- Page last updated: December 14, 2010
- Content source: