TB Education and Training Network
"Bringing together TB education and training professionals"
The TB Education and Training Network (TB ETN) was formed to bring TB professionals together to network, share resources, and build education and training skills. Membership includes representatives from TB programs, correctional facilities, hospitals, nursing homes, federal agencies, universities, the American Lung Association, Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers, and other U.S. and international organizations interested in TB education and training issues.
Goals of the Network include furthering TB education and training by
- Building, strengthening, and maintaining collaboration
- Providing a mechanism for sharing resources to avoid duplication
- Developing, improving, and maintaining access to resources
- Providing updated information about TB courses and training initiatives
- Assisting members in skill building
The biennial TB ETN conference emphasizes the steps of the systematic health education process: needs assessment, development, pilot-testing, implementation, and assessing effectiveness. Conference activities include skills-based workshops, informational presentations, and networking opportunities.
Join TB ETN
Membership to the TB ETN is open to all persons who have an interest in TB education and training issues. There are no membership fees and new members may join at any time. To join TB ETN, please complete and return a membership registration form to Teresa Goss by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 404-639-1802.
Benefits of Membership
- Network and collaborate with other TB professionals
- Exchange ideas, information, and experiences
- Access and share resources
- Collaborate on training and education research
- Receive updated information about TB courses and training initiatives
- Build TB education and training-related skills
- Pilot test and preview new communication and education materials
A steering committee chosen by members directs the activities TB ETN. Currently, there is one workgroup – Conference Planning.
Contact TB ETN
If you have questions or comments regarding the TB Education and Training Network (TB ETN), please contact TB ETN by one of the following ways
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing address:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
Communications, Education, and Behavioral Studies Branch
1600 Clifton Road, NE - Mailstop E-10
Atlanta, GA 30333
- Page last reviewed: May 4, 2016
- Page last updated: May 11, 2016
- Content source: