The CDC Office of Sustainability was created in 2008 to promote health and well-being, quality of worklife, and environmental stewardship throughout the CDC community. A series of sustainability workgroups have been established to organize grassroots volunteers and provide a structure for their input and involvement. In an effort to coordinate activities around the Agency, the CDC created the Go Green, Get Healthy initiative.
- HHS Releases 2014 Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan (SSPP)
- HHS Releases Climate Adaptation Plan
- CDC Releases 2013 Annual Sustainability Report [PDF - 1 MB]
- HHS Releases 2013 Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan (SSPP)
- CDC Wins 2013 GreenGov Presidential Award in Green Innovation