Streptococcus Laboratory Protocols
- emm typing
- PCR deduction of pneumococcal serotypes including identification of pneumococcal serotypes from nasopharynx using culture and PCR (UPDATED Feb 2014)
- Identification of other Streptococcal species
- Alternative MLST primers for S. pyogenes and S. pneumoniae. Also primers for an S. dysgalactiae subsp. equisimilis and S. canis MLST scheme (Updated Jan 2009)
- Real Time PCR Target [1 page] (UPDATED Feb 2014)
- TaqMan Template - S. pyogenes [1 page] (Updated Sept 2010)
- TaqMan Template - S. pneumoniae [1 page] (UPDATED Feb 2014)
Inquiries about Streptococcus Laboratory protocols should be directed to Bernard Beall (404-639-1237 -- BBeall@cdc.gov).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Page last reviewed: March 3, 2014
- Page last updated: March 3, 2014
- Content source: