STD clinical management courses, behavioral intervention training, courses for STD program staff, and more.
STD overview for non-clinicians, STD curriculum self-study modules, Hepatitis web study, and other online training.
Web-based seminars for clinicians, physicians, and public health practitioners.
STD 101, clinical slides, picture cards, and more.
Updated Syphilis Clinical Training (August 30, 2013)
HIV Transmission Dynamics: From Viral Particles to Sexual Networks. Implications for HIV Prevention - STD Prevention Science Series Webinar by Thomas Quinn, MD, MS - Save the Date - September 19, 2013: 2:00 – 3:00pm ET (August 29, 2013)
Updated Vaginitis Clinical Training (July 23, 2013)
Passport to Partner Services Webinar - June 25 and July 18 - Learn about this national curriculum that provides essential training for partner services providers. (June 18, 2013)
Program Science in STI and HIV Prevention—Global Challenges and Emerging Experience - STD Prevention Science Series webinar with James Blanchard, MD, MPH, PhD - June 27, 2013 (June 11, 2013)
- CDC Learning Connection
- CDC Public Health Training Fellowships
- National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers
- Public Health Training Network
- National Laboratory Training Network
- TRAIN - TrainingFinder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network from - A free service of the Public Health Foundation
- Capacity Building Assistance Portal for HIV Prevention
- AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Resource Center
- CDC Viral Hepatitis Education and Training Projects
- CDC TB Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
- OPA Title X Regional Family Planning Training Centers
- ATTC - SAMHSA Addiction Technology Transfer Centers