Syphilis in Your Area
State & Outlying Area Profiles
Get maps, graphs, and detailed information about syphilis in your state. Includes congenital syphilis data. Data is available for all 50 U.S. states plus District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
- These counties and cities accounted for 67% of reported primary and secondary syphilis* cases in 2014.
- Reported cases and rates in selected metropolitan statistical areas (MSAs), 2010–2014
- Reported cases and rates by State/Area and Region in 2010–2014
- All Syphilis Tables from STD Surveillance 2014
- Primary and Secondary Syphilis — Rates of Reported Cases by County, 2014
- All Syphilis Figures from STD Surveillance 2014
* Primary and secondary syphilis: the primary and secondary stages of syphilis.
- Page last reviewed: November 17, 2015
- Page last updated: November 17, 2015
- Content source: