Syphilis in Your Area
State & Outlying Area Profiles
Get maps, graphs, and detailed information about syphilis in your state. Includes congenital syphilis data. Data is available for all 50 U.S. states plus District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.
- These counties and cities accounted for 70% of reported primary and secondary syphilis* cases in 2012.
- Reported cases and rates in selected metropolitan statistical areas (MSAs), 2008-2012
- Reported cases and rates by state in 2012
- All Syphilis Tables from STD Surveillance 2012
* Primary and secondary syphilis: the primary and secondary stages of syphilis.