Applicants should have a keen interest in frontline service careers in public health and in developing strong public health programmatic and operations skills. Applicants must
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident;
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited academic institution by July 1 of the year of application;
- Submit an official transcript by July 26, 2013;
- Be willing to commit to full-time work for two years;
- Be willing to work in a state, tribal, local, or territorial health agency setting or CDC quarantine station; and
- Be willing to relocate at the associate's own expense.