CaliciNet References and Resources
Selected Scientific Articles Using CaliciNet Data
- Leshem E, Barclay L, Wikswo M, Vega E, Gregoricus N, Parashar UD, et al. Genotype GI.6 norovirus, United States, 2010-2012. Emerg Infect Dis.2013 Aug;19(8):1317-20.
- Leshem E, Wikswo M, Barclay L, Brandt E, Storm W, Salehi E, et al. Effects and clinical significance of GII.4 Sydney norovirus, United States, 2012-2013. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013 Aug;19(8):1231-8.
- Vega E, Barclay L, Gregoricus N, Shirley SH, Lee D, Vinjé J. Genotypic and epidemiologic trends of norovirus outbreaks in the United States, 2009 to 2013. J Clin Microbiol. 2014;52(1):147-55.
- Vega E, Barclay L, Gregoricus N, Williams K, Lee D, Vinjé J. Novel surveillance network for norovirus gastroenteritis outbreaks, United States. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011;17(8):1389-95.
- Vega E, Vinjé J. Novel GII.12 Norovirus Strain, United States, 2009-2010. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011;17(8):1516-8.
- Yen C, Wikswo ME, Lopman BA, Vinjé J, Parashar UD, Hall AJ. Impact of an emergent norovirus variant in 2009 on norovirus outbreak activity in the United States. Clin Infect Dis. 2011;53(6):568–71.
CDC MMWR Articles
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Emergence of new norovirus strain GII.4 Sydney--United States, 2012. MMWR. 2013 Jan 25;62(3):55.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Updated norovirus outbreak management and disease prevention guidelines. MMWR. 2011;60(No. RR-3).
- National Outbreak Reporting System (NORS)
- Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network (FoodNet)
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.