NIOSH Extramural Research and Training Programs
NIOSH training grants support academic programs that enable students to obtain specialized training in disciplines such as as occupational medicine, occupational health nursing, industrial hygiene, occupational safety, and other closely related disciplines.
Education and Research Center (ERC) training grants fund multidisciplinary training and research in a multiple disciplines. More information on the ERCs can be found on the Education and Research Centers Portfolio webpage.
(For previous funding opportunities, see Past Funding.)
- ANNOUNCEMENT NO. PAR-10-217: Occupational Safety and Health Education and Research Centers; Contact Person: Lee Sanderson, Ph.D. ; (404) 498-2530 ; (Expires August 15, 2014)
- Summary of Changes to the Supplemental Instructions for Preparing an Education and Research Center Training Grant Application [PDF - 234 KB], Revised January 2013
- Sample Tables for Competing Applications, January 2013 (EXCEL workbook 187 KB)
- Academic Program Sample, Detailed Budget for Initial Budget Period Direct Cost Only [PDF - 214 KB], January 2013
- NOT-OH-002- Updates to Announcement PAR-10-217
- ANNOUNCEMENT NO. PAR-10-288 : Occupational Safety and Health Training Project Grants (T03); Contact Person: Lee Sanderson, Ph.D. , (404) 498-2530; (Expires: August 25, 2014)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO