NIOSH/NPPTL CBRN-SCBA Public Meeting
NOTE: This page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
Issue Date: December 12, 2005
Meeting Location: NIOSH/NPPTL, 626 Cochrans Mill Road, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15236
Subject: Respirator Manufacturer's Meeting - Agenda
- Shuttle bus available at security gate for participants arriving in cabs
- Greeting - (Heinz Ahlers)
- User Instruction Issues - (Bill Hoffman, Heinz Ahlers)
- User instructions on the matrix
- Link to user instructions on the web
- Additional Filtering Facepiece markings - "this side up" (Heinz Ahlers)
- QA Manual Updates (David Book)
- Joint Venture Concept (Heinz Ahlers)
- Break (15 minutes)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey (Maryann D'Alessandro)
- Private Label Notification Form (Doris Walter, Ann Levitsky)
- Alternate laboratory tests
- Replacement of silica dust test for PAPRs (Tom Pouchot)
- Alternatives to isoamyl acetate fit test (Bill Hoffman)
- CPIP Presentation (Kim Gavel)
- CO testing update (Dave Walbert)
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Lunch on your own
- Standard Application Form Workshop - Building 145 (Doris Walter, Ann Levitsky)
- Lab tours - Shuttle bus will pick up passengers at Building 140
Please remember that photo I.D. is required for admission to our facility.
DISCLAIMER: Sponsorship of the public meeting and these presentations, public comments, handouts, and transcripts by NIOSH does not constitute endorsement of the views expressed or recommendation for the use of any commercial product, commodity or service mentioned. The opinions and conclusions expressed are those of the speakers and not necessarily those of NIOSH. Recommendations are not considered as final statements of NIOSH policy or of any agency or individual who was involved. This information is intended for use in advancing knowledge needed to protect workers.