The mission of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) is the prevention of disease, disability, and death through immunization and by control of respiratory and related diseases.
Our challenge is to effectively balance our efforts in the domestic and global arenas as well as accommodate the specific needs of all populations at risk of vaccine preventable diseases from children to older adults.
- Investigation: Acute Neurological Illness with Limb Weakness in Children (September 26, 2014)
- New look for the News website. (Febuary 24, 2014)
- New Pneumonia and Atypical Pneumonia websites go live. (February 12, 2014)
- New Adult Vaccination Info for Healthcare Professionals website goes live. (February 10, 2014)
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2008
- Page last updated: September 29, 2014
- Content source: