Video Training Series
Health Practices on Cruise Ships: Training for Employees is a series of training videos available to everyone. The videos are free for viewing and downloading. They focus on public health topics that are important for protection of cruise ship passengers and crew. The videos are meant to supplement other training efforts.
Material in these videos is based on earlier editions of the VSP Operations Manual and other public health resources. Public health protection principles in the video series are not as up to date as in the seminars.
The video training series is also on DVD and can be purchased from the Public Health Foundation.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
- Housekeeping and Infection Control
- Environmental Health: Air Systems and Child Activity Centers
- Equipment and Facilities: Construction and Maintenance
- Integrated Pest Management
- Outbreak Investigations