ACCLPP Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
The current charter of the Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention expired on October 31, 2013. The ACCLPP has provided CDC and the Department of Health and Human Services with extremely valuable scientific and technical advice related to the prevention of childhood lead poisoning.
CDC is committed to childhood lead poisoning prevention; to address this important public health concern, CDC established the Lead Poisoning Prevention Subcommittee of the NCEH/ATSDR Board of Scientific Counselors in March 2015. The subcommittee was established to provide expertise on public health policies and practices relevant to lead poisoning prevention and to conduct preparatory research, analysis, and other developmental activities involving more detailed work that cannot be practically accomplished by the full Board of Scientific Counselors.
According to its charter, ACCLPP meetings shall be:
- held approximately two times per year at the call of the Chair with the advance approval of a government official, who shall also approve the agenda. A government official shall be present at all meetings.
- open to the public except as determined otherwise by the Secretary, HHS, or other official to whom the authority has been delegated; notice of all meetings shall be given to the public.
- conducted, and records of the proceedings kept, as required by applicable laws and Departmental regulations.
2013July 2013 agenda [PDF - 67 KB]
July 2013 minutes[PDF - 120 KB] Update from ACCLPP Laboratory Workgroup- July 25,2013 [ PPTX - 260 KB]
2012November 2012 agenda [PDF - 376 KB]
November 2012 minutes [PDF - 1.1 MB] January 2012 agenda [PDF - 183 KB]
January 2012 minutes [PDF - 478 KB]
2011November 2011 agenda [PDF - 268 KB]
November 2011 minutes [PDF - 760 KB]
2010November 2010 agenda [PDF - 24 KB]
November 2010 minutes [PDF - 800 KB]
2009October 2009 agenda [PDF - 13 KB]
October 2009 minutes [PDF - 404 KB]
March 2009 agenda [PDF - 24 KB]
March 2009 minutes [PDF - 363 KB]
2008October 2008 agenda [PDF - 35 KB]
October 2008 minutes [PDF - 739 KB]
March 2008 agenda [PDF - 25 KB]
March 2008 minutes [PDF - 264 KB]
2007September 2007 agenda [PDF - 70 KB]
September 2007 minutes[PDF - 3319 KB]
2006October 2006 agenda [PDF - 21 KB]
October 2006 minutes [PDF - 312 KB]
2005October 2005 agenda [PDF - 15 KB]
October 2005 minutes [PDF - 3057 KB]
2004October 2004 agenda [PDF - 15 KB]
October 2004 minutes [PDF - 3270 KB]
2003October 2003 minutes (HTML version)
October 2003 minutes [PDF - 2820 KB]
2002October 2002 minutes (HTML version)
October 2002 minutes [PDF - 241 KB]
Materials from meetings may be requested by contacting the Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch directly at (770) 488-3300.
- Page last reviewed: June 1, 2009
- Page last updated: September 7, 2016
- Content source: National Center for Environmental Health, Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services