- Application: Word [55 KB] | PDF [86 KB].
- Current resume or CV.
- Unofficial transcript or grade report. (An official transcript is required on acceptance into the program.)
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one must be from a faculty member): Word [50 KB] | PDF [74 KB].
- Essay 1: Describe one important environmental public health issue that interests you, and discuss how your coursework reflects this interest. (Typed; 1,000-word suggested length. Please put your name at the top and in the file name.)
- Essay 2: What makes you a strong candidate for this internship program? Include extracurricular activities, leadership activities, awards and honors, travel, and past internships or fellowships. (Typed; 1000-word suggested length. Please put your name at the top and in the file name.)
- All finalists will be interviewed by telephone.
Submit all application materials via email.
- Send all application materials to email@example.com.
- Include your email address in the subject line of all application materials you submit, including your letters of recommendation; this is your unique identifier.
- Application deadline: Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
- Notification of selection status: Friday, March 1, 2013.
- Acceptance and initiation of paperwork: Friday, March 8, 2013.
- Internship: Wednesday, June 12, to Friday, August 16, 2013.