A resource for sanitarians, environmental health specialists, environmental health officers, students, and other public health professionals. This information is for anyone interested in the field of environmental health and in reducing illness and death due to environmentally related disease and injury. The Environmental Health Services Branch is part of the National Center for Environmental Health's Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services.
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
EHS Publications Spotlight
- Emergency water supply planning guide for hospitals and health care facilities.
- Guidance on microbial contamination in previously flooded outdoor areas.
- Irrigation water issues potentially related to the 2006 multistate E. coli O157:H7 outbreak associated with spinach.
- When every drop counts: protecting public health during drought conditions—a guide for public health professionals.
- Page last reviewed: April 30, 2013
- Page last updated: August 27, 2014
- Content source: