Explore resources for practitioners on food, water, vectors, and environmental public health services.
The Environmental Health Services Branch is part of the National Center for Environmental Health's Division of Emergency and Environmental Health Services.
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
EHS Publications Spotlight
- Emergency water supply planning guide for hospitals and health care facilities.
- Guidance on microbial contamination in previously flooded outdoor areas.
- Irrigation water issues potentially related to the 2006 multistate E. coli O157:H7 outbreak associated with spinach.
- When every drop counts: protecting public health during drought conditions—a guide for public health professionals.
- Page last reviewed: April 30, 2013
- Page last updated: December 8, 2014
- Content source: