Pueblo Chemical Disposal Facility, Pueblo County, Colorado
The Pueblo Chemical Disposal Facility is under construction.
- Pueblo County Sheriff's Emergency Services Bureau
- Pueblo City-County Health Department
- The Colorado Chemical Demilitarization Citizens' Advisory Commission, which serves as a forum for exchanging information about the project, offers opportunities for the public to get involved and represents community and state interests to the Army and Department of Defense.
- Colorado Division of Emergency Management
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- The U.S. Army Element, Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives, known as ACWA, is the Department of Defense program responsible for the destruction of the chemical weapons stockpile in storage at Pueblo.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (CSEPP)
- Page last reviewed: January 6, 2014
- Page last updated: May 9, 2016
- Content source: