Blue Grass Chemical Disposal Facility, Madison County, Kentucky
The Blue Grass Chemical Disposal Facility is under construction.
- Kentucky Chemical Demilitarization Citizens' Advisory Commission serves as a forum for exchanging information about the chemical weapons destruction project and represents community and state interests to the Army and Department of Defense, to ensure that the public is fully informed about the program
- Madison County Emergency Management Agency
- Madison County Health Department
- Kentucky Division of Emergency Management
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services Department for Public Health
- The U.S. Army Element, Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives, known as ACWA, is the Department of Defense program responsible for the destruction of the chemical weapons stockpile in storage at Blue Grass.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (CSEPP)
- Kentucky Emergency Management Agency Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness website
- U.S. Army Chemical Materials Activity (CMA) webpage for Blue Grass, Kentucky
- FEMA Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Community Health Status Indicators (CHSI)
- Page last reviewed: January 6, 2014
- Page last updated: April 29, 2014
- Content source: