Healthy Hospital Practice to Practice Series (P2P)
This P2P Series presents case studies of hospitals improving their environments to better support the health of their employees and embody the mission of their organization.
- Issue #1: Improving Hospital Food and Beverage Environments [PDF-1.2Mb]
Find out how Cleveland Clinic and Good Shepherd Hospital are leading the way by offering a healthier food and beverage environment.
- Issue #2: Improving Hospital Food and Beverage Environments [PDF-1.3Mb]
Fairview Hospital and Baptist Health South Florida share how they are supporting employee health by changing their food and beverage policies and practices.
- Issue #3: Improving Hospital Food and Beverage Environments [PDF-825k]
Saint Vincent Healthcare and University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina describe the steps they are taking to help employees make healthy choices.
- Issue #4: Improving Hospital Physical Activity Environments [PDF-1.2Mb]
Piedmont Hospital and Denver Health share how their environment makes it easier for employees to be physically active every day.
- Issue #5: Improving Hospital Physical Activity Environments [1.1Mb]
Kaiser Permanente and Logansport Memorial Hospital talk about creating environments in and around their hospitals that encourage active living.
- Issue #6: Improving Hospital Physical Activity Environments [PDF-1.7Mb]
Learn how Penrose—St. Francis and Fresno VA Medical Center encourage their employees to stay active.
Issue #7: Improving Support for Breastfeeding
Read about the methods used by Pennsylvania Hospital and Lifespan to create a culture of support for their breastfeeding employees.
Issue #8: Improving Support for Breastfeeding
Find out how University Medical Center and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia provide support for breastfeeding employees.
- Issue #9: Improving Support for Breastfeeding Employees [PDF-773Kb]
Learn how Davis Memorial and Georgetown University Hospitals are improving access to private spaces for employee lactation.
- Issue #10: Improving Support for Tobacco-Free Hospital Environments [PDF-884Kb]
Read how LSU Health Systems and University of Kansas Medical Center improve support for tobacco-free hospital campuses.