- Hemophilia and Inhibitors - All people with hemophilia are at risk for developing inhibitors.
- Hemophilia & Health - 14 weeks to a healthier you.
- Highlights from Surveillance - Report on the Universal Data Collection Program
- Hemophilia - Video: How to talk to your friends about hemophila.
- Jane's Story - Jane's experience having a sone with hemophila.
Hemophilia is an inherited bleeding disorder in which the blood does not clot properly. People with hemophilia can live full lives and enjoy most of the activities that other people do. If you have hemophilia, or know someone who does, it’s important to learn how to stay as healthy as possible.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Blood Disorders
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO