Information About Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) State Programs
This page has information for EHDI programs.
State & Territories Profiles
The State and Territorial Profile includes information about legislation, guidelines, grants and available educational materials.
Annual State Data
Find the contact information, including websites, for EHDI funded and non-funded states and territories.
Funded Research Projects
Free Materials for Patients
View, print, and order brochures to give to patients, including:
- Questions You May Want to Ask Your Child’s Audiologist
- Just in Time for Pediatric Primary Care Providers
- Guía para padres sobre la genética y la pérdida auditiva
- And more…
Conferences & Meetings
Every year, the EHDI National Conference brings together a wide variety of attendees including those who:
- Work in state EHDI programs
- Assist in EHDI efforts on the federal level
- Provide screening, diagnostic and early intervention support at the national, state and local level to young children with hearing loss and their families
- Champion Medical Home activities within each state
- Are parents of children with hearing loss
- Are deaf or hard-of-hearing adults who are helping to expand opportunities for young children with hearing loss
Upcoming Conference – Save the Date!
Find recommendations and guidelines related to universal newborn hearing screening and early hearing detection and intervention programs.
Public Health Grand Rounds
- Page last reviewed: October 23, 2015
- Page last updated: October 23, 2015
- Content source: