- Alcohol and Pregnancy - How much do you know about alcohol use during pregnancy? Take our quiz to find out.
- Vital Signs - Binge Drinking: A Serious, Under-Recognized Problem Among Women and Girls
- Medscape Video—CDC’s Dr. Joe Sniezek discusses at-risk alcohol use and women
- FASD Video—CDC’s Elizabeth Dang discusses fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.
- FASD Toolkit—American Academy of Pediatrics launches an FASD toolkit.
Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASDs) are a group of conditions that can occur in a person whose mother drank alcohol during pregnancy. FASDs are 100% preventable if a woman does not drink alcohol during pregnancy.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- New Hours of Operation