Differences in Health Status Among People with Disabilities compared to People without Disabilities
You can help improve the health and wellness of people with disabilities and address health disparities. Request that people with disabilities be included in all mainstream public health data systems, programs, policies, and communication.
To help inform you, CDC’s Disability and Health program has developed fact sheets that provide state, district and territory based health indicator data to demonstrate health disparities among people with disabilities.
- How many people have disabilities? [PDF - 338 KB]
- Cigarette Smoking and People with Disabilities [PDF - 390 KB]
- Cost as a Barrier to Care for People with Disabilities [PDF - 400 KB]
- Mammography Use and Women with Disabilities [PDF - 343 KB]
- Obesity and People with Disabilities [PDF - 368 KB]
- Oral Health and People with Disabilities [PDF - 344 KB]
- Physical Activity and People with Disabilities [PDF - 322 KB]
- Page last reviewed: April 1, 2014
- Page last updated: April 1, 2014
- Content source: