People With Disabilities: Healthy Weight Issue Briefs
These issue briefs detail the higher risk of obesity that people with disabilities experience, and also provides obesity prevention strategy suggestions which may reduce the risk of obesity in people with disabilities.
- People with Disabilities: Achieving Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention
- People with Disabilities: Health Department Strategies
- People with Disabilities: Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention in the Workplace
- People with Disabilities: Healthy Weight and Obesity Prevention in Schools
- People with Disabilities: What Healthcare Professionals Can Do to be Accessible
"The Right to Know" Campaign
CDC’s breast cancer screening campaign for women with disabilities. Materials include posters, tip sheets, flyers, and more.
This Chartbook presents information about the health of people with disabilities by state and territory. View each state's profile here.
The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Improve the Health and Wellness of Persons with Disabilities: What it Means to You
The purpose of this “People’s Piece” is to provide in simple language the same basic information found in the larger Call to Action and to improve everyone’s knowledge about the health and wellness of people with disabilities.
You can become an advocate for health by posting a button or badge to your website, blog, or social networking site (e.g., Facebook page).
To get the embed code, click on the image. Then click "</>" on the top left of the image.
- Page last reviewed: March 17, 2016
- Page last updated: March 17, 2016
- Content source: