- Toolbox - Improving Services among Women with Disabilities
- Limb Loss Awareness - Each day, more than 500 Americans lose a limb
- Health Care for People with Disabilities - Read tips for health care providers and people with disabilities.
- Smoking—Smoking Prevalence Higher Among People with Disabilities.
- New DHDS State Profiles - Find your state disability-related data
People with and without disabilities can be healthy and well. CDC works to promote health and wellness and improve the quality of life for people of all different abilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Human Development and Disability
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
New Hours of Operation