- Pre-K for All - Read about the President's proposal.
- New CDC Report on Children’s Mental Health-Children’s mental disorders affect many children and families.
- Legacy for Children™—New Study Demonstrates Improved Child Outcomes
- Legacy for Children™—Positive parenting research study.
- Amazing Me!—This children's book teaches milestones.
The early years of a child's life are very important for his or her health and development. Parents, health professionals, educators, and others can work together as partners to help children grow up to reach their full potential.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Human Development and Disability
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO