- Autism Awareness—Test you knowledge.
- SEED II Anouncement—NCBDDD Launches Second Phase of Multistate Study on Autism, $5.25 Million Awarded to Five Sites.
- Mary Elizabeth's Story—One mom's journey with two children with autism.
- Training—Training to help health practitioners identify autism and provide quality care.
- Community Report—A summary of the findings of the most recent data report.
Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are a group of developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioral challenges. CDC is committed to continuing to provide essential data on ASDs, search for risk factors and causes, and develop resources that help identify children with ASDs as early as possible.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO