- Key Findings - Unhealthy weight among adolescents with autism.
- Risk Factors for Autism - Read key findings from new CDC research.
- Key Findings—Potential impact of DSM-5 criteria on autism spectrum disorder prevalence estimates.
- Key Project Findings - Autism spectrum disorder among Somali and non-Somali children in Minneapolis
- SEED II Anouncement—NCBDDD Launches Second Phase of Multistate Study on Autism, $5.25 Million Awarded to Five Sites.
Autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are a group of developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioral challenges. CDC is committed to continuing to provide essential data on ASDs, search for risk factors and causes, and develop resources that help identify children with ASDs as early as possible.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO