- Milestones—Children learn milestones in how they play, learn, speak, act and move.
- Amazing Me!—This FREE children’s book teaches parents about developmental milestones.
- Act Early Ambassadors—Represent “Learn the signs. Act early.” in their state.
- Autism Case Training—Now approved for CME and MOC 2 points!
From birth to 5 years, your child should reach milestones in how he plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves. Track your child’s development and act early if you have a concern.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO