Get email updates
Enter your email address to receive the monthly CDC LC e-Newsletter
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
Do you have 20 minutes or less for learning?
Welcome to Quick-Learn Lessons! This page provides public health-related learning products and activities that take 20 minutes or less to complete. Products are also accessible from your mobile device, so you can learn on the go. Check back often for more products and activities.
Quick-Learn lessons help you develop basic public health knowledge and skills in specific areas through interactivity and practice.
- Learn to identify the common errors in data reporting and describe the importance of maintaining accurate data throughout the data collection process.
- Learn how to create a visual display of the onset of illness among cases associated with an outbreak
- Learn how to determine the outbreak's likely mode of spread by analyzing an epidemic curve
- Learn how to interpret an epidemic curve, and determine the likely period of exposure that led to the outbreak
- Learn how to recognize characteristics of the four biological safety levels
- TAKE THIS COURSE IF YOU ARE A NURSE SEEKING CNE. Learn how to recognize characteristics of the four biological safety levels