Know More Hepatitis™ Logos & Usage Guidelines
The Know More Hepatitis™ logo is provided to help partners incorporate Know More Hepatitis™ into their everyday work and enhance their efforts to raise awareness, increase testing for hepatitis C, and link those identified with chronic infection to care.
The Know More Hepatitis™ name and logo are being registered as trademarks of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Allowable usage of these marks does not imply any endorsement of any organization, product, or service by CDC or any other part of the federal government. The Know More Hepatitis™ marks are intended for use in public health and medical educational materials only.
To save an image file, right-mouse-click on the link and select “Save Target As …” or “Save Link As…”
For Web Use
Portrait - as shown below
Digital and For Print
Digital (high resolution)
The Know More Hepatitis™ marks may be used:
- For informational, educational and historical purposes in connection with programs that promote information found on the Know More Hepatitis™ Campaign website.
- In another specified manner by an organization with a separate Know More Hepatitis™ licensing agreement with CDC or any other federal agency, under the terms provided in the licensing agreement.
Examples of acceptable use of the Know More Hepatitis™ trademarks include use on a website, in an email signature, on stickers, buttons, t-shirts, or educational materials. If you have questions about what constitutes acceptable use, please send an email to email@example.com.
The Know More Hepatitis™ marks may not be used:
- To endorse any commercial product or service.
- To solicit funds or other contributions of monetary value.
- In any manner that could give rise to the appearance of such endorsement or solicitation.
Logo Size, Color and Other Usage Requirements:
- The two-color version of the Know More Hepatitis™ logo should be used whenever possible.
- Word marks and logo must always include the appropriate mark (™), which can be superscripted in font size.
- Always use the logo in its entirety. Do not separate components, recreate the logo or adjust its appearance by distorting or altering the shape, color, proportions, or letters, or by adding text or images. Users must use the official logos provided.
- The font used in the logo is Myriad Black.
- The Know More Hepatitis™ logos may be reduced or enlarged, as long as it does not alter their fixed height-to-width ratio. Do not attempt to remake them with your own image manipulation or desktop publishing applications. Please use the graphics provided on this site.
- Know More Hepatitis™ purple is PMS: 513 and green is PMS: 327. Please see official Logo Usage Guidelines for further specification.
- The logo may appear in all-black for black & white newspaper ads or other all-black ads.
If you have questions regarding these guidelines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support of the Know More Hepatitis™ campaign.
CDC Logo Usage Guidelines & Restrictions:
As a reminder, the CDC logo is a trademarked image, and may not be used by non-CDC parties without a trademark licensing agreement.
- Page last reviewed: September 24, 2012
- Page last updated: July 24, 2014
- Content source: