Extramural Research Resources
Injury Center Research
- CDC's Injury Center Research Agenda describes the Injury Center’s research needs and priorities for 2009–2018.
Applying for Grants
- Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants
- Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) Grants/Funding page. HHS and other federal agencies provide grants, benefit programs for individuals and families, loans, and contracting opportunities.
- Other CDC Funding Opportunities. The CDC utilizes grants to assist other health-related and research organizations that contribute to CDC’s mission of health promotion through health information dissemination, preparedness, prevention, research, and surveillance.
- Page last reviewed: June 3, 2013
- Page last updated: December 9, 2013
- Content source:
- Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control