Extramural Research Resources
Injury Center Research
- CDC's Injury Center Research Agenda describes the Injury Center’s research needs and priorities for 2009–2018.
Applying for Grants
- Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants
- Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) Grants/Funding page. HHS and other federal agencies provide grants, benefit programs for individuals and families, loans, and contracting opportunities.
- Other CDC Funding Opportunities. The CDC utilizes grants to assist other health-related and research organizations that contribute to CDC’s mission of health promotion through health information dissemination, preparedness, prevention, research, and surveillance.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO