Injury Center Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
CE09-001 - Grants for Injury Control Research Centers
Initial Fiscal Year: 2009
FOA Number: CE09-001
FOA Title: Grants for Injury Control Research Centers
The purposes of the NCIPC Injury Control Research Centers (ICRC) program are:
• Build the scientific base for the prevention and control of fatal and nonfatal injuries and related disabilities.
• Integrate, in the context of a national program, professionals from a wide spectrum of disciplines of epidemiology, behavioral and social sciences, medicine, biostatistics, public health, health economics, law, criminal justice, and engineering to perform research in order to prevent and control injuries more effectively.
• Encourage investigators to propose research that involves intervention development and testing as well as research on methods to enhance the adoption and maintenance of effective intervention strategies among individuals, organizations, or communities.
• Provide technical assistance to injury prevention and control programs within a geographic region.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO