- HIV Surveillance Report Number 9: Behavioral and Clinical Characteristics of Persons Receiving Medical Care for HIV Infection
- Use of Multiple Data Sources and Individual Case Investigation to Refine Surveillance-Based Estimates of the HIV Care Continuum.
- System and Patient Barriers to Care among People Living with HIV/AIDS in Houston/Harris County, Texas: HIV Medical Care Providers' Perspectives.
- Prevention counseling practices of HIV care providers with patients new to HIV medical care: medical monitoring project provider survey, 2009.
- Unplanned pregnancies among HIV-infected women in care-United States.
- Assessing the overall quality of health care in persons living with HIV in an urban environment.
- Hepatitis C treatment eligibility among HIV-hepatitis C virus coinfected patients in Oregon: a population-based sample.
- Excess Burden of Depression among HIV-Infected Persons Receiving Medical Care in the United States: Data from the Medical Monitoring Project and the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Receipt of HIV/STD prevention counseling by HIV-infected adults receiving medical care in the United States.
- Sexual risk behaviour and viral suppression among HIV-infected adults receiving medical care in the United States
- MMWR: Progress Along the Continuum of HIV Care Among Blacks with Diagnosed HIV— United States, 2010
- MMWR: Men Living with Diagnosed HIV Who Have Sex with Men: Progress Along the Continuum of HIV Care — United States, 2010
- MMWR: Alcohol Involvement in Opioid Pain Reliever and Benzodiazepine Drug Abuse–Related Emergency Department Visits and Drug-Related Deaths — United States, 2010
- MMWR: Behavioral and Clinical Characteristics of Persons Receiving Medical Care for HIV Infection — Medical Monitoring Project, United States, 2009
- Disparities in HIV transmission risk among HIV-infected black and white men who have sex with men, Medical Monitoring Project, 2009
- Discontinuation of antiretroviral therapy among adults receiving HIV care in the United States
- Assessing the Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Health Insurance Coverage of People with HIV
- Prevention counseling practices of HIV care providers with patients new to HIV medical care—Medical Monitoring Project (MMP) Provider Survey, 2009
- National HIV Prevention Progress Report, 2013
- Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 dependent areas—2011
- CDC Health Disparities and Inequalities report —United States, 2013
- Estimated percentages and characteristics of men who have sex with men and use injection drugs—United States, 1999–2011
- Travel Distance to HIV Medical Care: A Geographic Analysis of Weighted Survey Data from the Medical Monitoring Project in Philadelphia, PA
- Improving the Representativeness of Behavioral and Clinical Surveillance for Persons with HIV in the United States: The Rationale for Developing a Population-Based Approach
- HIV Surveilance Report Number 6: Clinical and Behavioral Characteristics of Adults Receiving Medical Care forHIV Infection Medical Monitoring Project2005 Pilot Data Collection Cycle
- MMWR: Clinical and Behavioral Characteristics of Adults Receiving Medical Care for HIV Infection — Medical Monitoring Project, United States, 2007
- MMWR: Vital Signs: HIV Prevention Through Care and Treatment—United States
- A Probability Sample for Monitoring the HIV-infected Population in Care in the U.S. and in Selected States
- Use of and Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy in a Large U.S. Sample of HIV-infected Adults in Care, 2007-2008
- MMP Bibliography
Fact Sheets and Slide Sets
Medical Record Abstraction
Medical Record Abstraction Forms
Protocols and Data Collection Instruments
HIV Medication Card
- For copies of the MMP Medication Card please contact CDC.
Study Group Members
- Page last reviewed: February 23, 2015
- Page last updated: March 19, 2015
- Content source: