This activity is designed to identify gaps in your understanding of how to
use the Indicators for program evaluation.
- The Indicators work mainly with this program planning tool to
assist with your process evaluation efforts. Correct answer is workplans.
- You will need to track the following three specific categories of
information to determine who you "reach" with your program efforts. Correct
answers are name and type of organization; topic covered by program effort;
and activity-type covered by program effort.
- These three parts of your workplan may intersect with the Indicators.
Correct answers are objectives, measures of accomplishment, and data
- To track the data requested on the Indicators, you may need to
use any or all of the following four tools. Correct answers are databases,
TA logs, distribution logs, and PD event registration
- These are the four main activity-types that the Indicators are
designed to track. Correct answers are distribution of materials, technical
assistance, PD events, and development of materials.
- In order to ensure the accurate recording, tracking, aggregating, and
reporting of Indicators data, you should consider the following
four things. Correct answers are: identify one lead person to be
responsible; develop procedures for data entry and management; standardize
data entry; and document procedures and train personnel.