WAIT Training desires to educate, equip and empower communities across the nation to impact the relationships in their community.
WAIT Training's Program in Action
WAIT Training is funded to provide Capacity-Building Assistance for Promoting Sexual Abstinence: Education Program Planning.
- Revising the Systematic Method for Assessment of Risk-avoidance Tools (SMARTool).
- Hosting three SMARTool professional development trainings for state and local education agencies and youth-serving organizations.
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan to promote professional development trainings on the SMARTool for a variety of audiences.
- Establishing an evaluation plan to assess the implementation of professional development trainings on the SMARTool.
- Adolescent and School Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Highway, Northeast, Mailstop K-27
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO