National Network for Youth (NNY)
NNY champions the needs of runaway, homeless, and other societally disconnected youth through advocacy, innovation, and services.
NNY's Program in Action
NNY is funded to provide Capacity-Building Assistance for Preventing HIV Infections: Organizations that Serve Runaway and Homeless Youth.
- Conducting three professional development events on the newly revised Street Smart curriculum. The training venues will be determined through HIV SLIMs data and other data sources indicating areas of highest need.
- Developing, marketing, and disseminating the new State/Local Education Agency (S/LEA) Toolkit.
- Collaborating with other DASH-funded national organizations to provide information, materials, and technical assistance as it relates to addressing the HIV prevention needs of runaway and homeless youth.
- Evaluating project activities in accordance with the CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health, and disseminating the results to numerous stakeholders, NN4Y member agencies, and others. These results will be used to gain insight, change practices, and assess the effects of programmatic activities.
- Adolescent and School Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Highway, Northeast, Mailstop K-27
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO