National Assembly on School-Based Health Care (NASBHC)
NASBHC is dedicated to promoting the integration of school-based health care into the nation’s health care and education system to achieve the vision of communities and schools working together to ensure that all children have health care access.
NASBHC's Program in Action
NASBHC is funded to provide Capacity-Building Assistance for Promoting School Mental Health Services: State and Local Education Agencies. The NASBHC project is called the School Mental Health Capacity-Building Partnership.
- Developing strategies to integrate school mental health within the Coordinated School Health (CSH) model.
- Synthesizing and disseminating key resources describing best practices in school mental health at the national, state, and local levels.
- Partnering with the Centers for School Mental Health at the University of Maryland, Miami University, and the University of Missouri-Columbia, and with the Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Collaborating with select local school districts and their multidisciplinary teams to plan, implement, evaluate and provide follow-support for professional development workshops to advance school mental health.
- Adolescent and School Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Highway, Northeast, Mailstop K-27
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO