Recordings of Applicant Conference Calls
CDC-Division of Adolescent and School Health (DASH) conducted conference calls on February 14, 2013, for interested applicants to provide technical assistance (TA) and respond to any questions regarding the funding opportunity announcement (FOA) process. To access the recordings of the conference calls, use the correct number below:
Thursday, February 14, 2013
- National Non-Governmental Organizations: Recording Call-in Number: (866) 639-5238
- Local Education/Health Agencies: Recording Call-in Number: (866) 896-0570
- State Education/Health Agencies: Recording Call-in Number: (866) 391-4513
- Territorial Education/Health Agencies: Recording Call-in Number: (866) 391-7080
For all recordings, use:
- Conference ID: 1825314
- Participant Passcode: 362801
MOU/A Webinar Hosted by National Coalition of STD Directors (NCSD)
Letter of Intent (LOI)
The LOI is intended to provide CDC with an estimated number of applicants to anticipate for the competitive process. This LOI is strongly recommended; however, it is not required. The LOI should include:
- Agency/Organization Name
- Contact information (name, email, address)
- Identify intended strategy(ies) for which you will apply
Deadline: Friday, March 15, 2013, 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST, sent to email@example.com.
Deadline: Friday April 26, 2013, 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST, completed on www.grants.gov.
For More Information
For more information on FOA 1308, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance with Grants.gov, please contact the Grants.gov Contact Center (1-800-518-4726 or email@example.com).
- Adolescent and School Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Highway, Northeast, Mailstop K-27
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO