Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC) Status
New! The public comment period for the first complete "knitted" version of the MAHC is now closed. The MAHC is now being revised based on your feedback.The first edition of the MAHC will be released in summer 2014.
This page contains the latest MAHC "knitted" version for review and lists the current status of the MAHC in the creation, review, editing, and clearance process needed before posting the MAHC 1st Edition. This MAHC "knitted" version contains all revised MAHC modules that have been checked for redundancies and differences. This second of two reviews should allow reviewers to look at the MAHC in its entirety and cross check between different content areas.
Timeline and Status of the MAHC 1st Edition
- All 14 draft MAHC modules have been posted and closed after a first round of public comment.
- All 14 modules have been revised based on public comment and 13 have been re-posted for viewing as revision was completed.
- All 14 modules have been merged into a single "knitted" version that has been revised to remove redundancies and reconcile differences.
- The complete MAHC "knitted" version has been re-posted below for the second of two 60-day public comment periods and will close for public comment on 05/27/2014.
- The complete MAHC "knitted" version will be revised based on public comment.
- The MAHC 1st Edition will be posted in summer 2014.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
- For more information, please contact us at MAHC@cdc.gov